Presented by the Return Preparer Office
Date: March 30, 2011 (archived* for later viewing)
Time: 2 p.m. Eastern
This FREE broadcast is for:
- All Paid Tax Return Preparers
Since Jan. 1, 2011, a new registration requirement has been in place for federal tax return preparers. View this broadcast to hear about:
- Early program accomplishments
- Preparer Tax Identification Number (PTIN) guidelines
- Upcoming competency testing and continuing education plans
- Upcoming background check plans
- Electronic filing requirements
Earn Continuing Professional Education credit:
- Enrolled agents receive one CPE credit for participating for a minimum of 50 minutes from the start of the broadcast.
- Other tax professionals may receive credit if the broadcast meets their organization’s or state’s CPE requirements.
- To receive credit, you must attend the broadcast on March 30. Register for the broadcast using your e-mail address and use the same e-mail address to log in to attend. This will confirm your attendance and generate your Certificate of Completion. Groups can not register with one e-mail address and then receive separate Certificates. If certificates are needed, each person must register separately.
- Only March 30, 2011 participants will receive credit. If you do not need a certificate to obtain CPE credit, you may choose to view the archived version of the broadcast.
- Look for your Certificate of Completion by e-mail approximately one week after the broadcast. If you have met all requirements, you will receive your certificate automatically.
How to register for the session:
- Click on the link to register: http://www.visualwebcaster.com/event.asp?id=76788