This online program features the newest tax law updates affecting the current tax year. Students should expect to learn how the new tax laws with impact the majority of the clients base and how to implement the changes during the preparation process. There is an exam that must be completed with this course.
- Online, self-paced study
- Reading and Reference Materials
- Real world examples and applications
- Instructor support by email
- Final Exam
- Automatic online grading with feedback
- 3 hours of credit for Continuing Education (CE)
- Also qualifies for Enrolled Agent (EA) CE
- PDF downloads for reading materials
- Free Tax Law Updates as they become available
- Access to course material for up to one year upon purchase
- Certificate of Completion emailed to students with a passing grade of 70% or higher
Prior tax preparation experience/knowledge is suggested. This course is not a webinar. Upon purchase, you will receive login credentials and may start your course right away.
Note: The IRS requires you to complete with a passing score by 12/31 each year in order to be accepted. The Income Tax School strongly recommends you finish all courses before 12/27 at 1pm EST so we can provide proper Instructor, Administrative, and Technical support. The Income Tax School will report all credit hours and completed certificates to the IRS and/or CTEC (for California preparers) within 10 days of completion.
Course Codes, Provider/Sponsor #s:
- IRS Provider #: EEZ75
- IRS Program #: EEZ75-U-00290-20-S, Federal Tax Law Update CE Program Category
- CTEC Provider #: 1071
- CTEC Program #: 1071-CE-3036, Tax Update Program Category
- NASBA Sponsor #103388