WELCOME! The Tax Professional Career Center is designed to help students of The Income Tax School to become employed or self-employed as a tax professional. Here you will find information about careers in tax preparation and valuable resources.
- Submit and search for a resume or a job on our job board. Free postings!
- Search our job board to find a job in your area
- IRS Careers Website
Helpful Websites, Articles and Tips
- Latest News from the IRS – stay up to date with the latest press releases from the Internal Revenue Service.
- Links to various tax industry sites and other helpful business sites that provide valuable resources for beginning tax preparers and experienced tax professionals – View useful websites now
- Free articles on tax practice management – Read free articles now
- Tax tools to start and grow your own tax business
- Post an ad for under “Tax Related Positions Wanted” on the classified ad section of the NATP website
- Job Seekers can post their confidential and anonymous resume and employers can post their current job openings at AccountingWEB Career Center
Bonus for Tax Business Owners: