Tax Business Owners: Two GREAT Ways to Train Your New Tax Preparers
Upgrade your course to one of our certificate programs!
Or, upgrade your current certificate program to a more advanced certificate program!
- If you are currently enrolled in or have completed an ITS course or certificate program and your term has not ended, your current fees may be credited toward a higher level certificate program. You only need to pay the difference of the two programs. There is no additional upgrade fee.
- If you’ve already completed an ITS course or certificate program with us and your term has ended not more than 9 months ago, you may still upgrade by paying the difference of the two programs, plus a nominal re-enrollment fee of $25 to cover processing.
- If you’ve already completed an ITS course or certificate program with us, and it is past 9 months but not more than 18 months since the end of your term, you may still upgrade by paying the difference of the two programs, plus a nominal re-enrollment fee of $50 to cover processing.
- Call us at (800) 984-1040 to upgrade today!
Already Have Some Tax Knowledge?
If you’ve already taken an income tax course or two from us you can still register for one of our Chartered Tax Certificate Programs and we will submit your completed courses into the program. Or, if you already have some tax knowledge under your belt from another source, you can test out of the Comprehensive Tax Course, register for one of our certificate programs and move onto the next course. The cost to test out of the Comprehensive Tax Course is $100. Please contact us by calling us at 1.800.984.1040 or by emailing us.
SAVE $100 on California CTEC Qualifying Tax Course
Active Military and Veteran Discount
Thank you for your service! Active Military Personnel and Veterans, as well as their spouses, Save 20% on elearning tax courses, seminars and certificate programs. Not valid with any other offers. To qualify, please scan valid military ID and email or fax (1-877-787-1040) to The Income Tax School. Please call 1.800.984.1040 to register for discounted elearning tax courses or programs once valid ID has been received at The Income Tax School.
15 Hour CE Package – Only $69.97
This package comes with FIVE seminars. The package automatically includes the following two CE seminars:
- Ethics & Responsibilities of Tax Professionals, 2-hours ethics, 1-hour federal
- Tax Law Updates, 3-hours federal
You get to choose THREE additional 3-Hour Seminars to make up 15-Hour CE Package. Choose from 40 different seminars!
Intuit Tax Software Discount for ITS Customers
- SPECIAL 20% Discount on ProSeries Basic and Pay-per-return products, as well as a custom discount on Intuit’s Unlimited solutions. To learn more or to order, please call (888) 378-5884 and speak with one of Intuit’s tax specialists today!
- SPECIAL 20% Discount on Intuit Tax Online product. To learn more or to order, please visit http://accountants.intuit.com/tax/online/ to sign up for a free trial. Enter code 1102141 in the ITO product purchase experience to redeem the offer.
View the Recruit and Train Webinar for FREE ($59 value)!
You will learn proven best practices developed by national tax firms to ensure an adequate supply of trained, qualified tax professionals to staff their offices.
- Characteristics of people who are the best prospects to become career seasonal tax preparers
- Where to find the best people and how to recruit them
- Advantages of teaching your own income tax course to train prospective tax preparers to work for you
- The Income Tax School, a turn-key cost-effective solution requiring minimal preparation
- Alternatives to operating your own income tax school, including e-learning and teaching at a local college
- Instructor: Chuck McCabe, CEO, Peoples Income Tax, Inc.
To take advantage of this free offer, simply click the link below to order the webinar and use FREEBIE10 for the discount code at check out. You will need to either create an account or login to one you have already created in our shopping cart. After you place your free order, you will receive an email with a link to view the webinar or you may click a link at the very top of the confirmation page.