Use Your Benefits to Pay for School
Congratulations on your decision to take a tax course or the Chartered Tax Professional certificate program with The Income Tax School! The next step is to determine the best way to pay for it.
Military Tuition Assistance
As a service member or veteran you have several benefit options to help. You may be eligible for any or all of the following:
The trick is to know how, when, and where to use them. The Income Tax School works directly with Gatlin Education Services and ProTrain to help place students interested in our programs who qualify for military tuition assistance. Feel free to contact the companies below for assistance.
- Visit https://www.ed2go.com/career/military-ask-a-specialist
- Call 1.855.520.6806
- Visit https://www.protrainedu.org/tuition-assistance
- Call 1.844.235.9108
- Workforce Investment Act (WIA)
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Trade Adjustment Act (TAA)
Other Tuition Assistance
- Installment payment plans
- If you’re financially unable to pay for your tax course all at one time, you can make payments through an installment agreement.
- Private education Loans
- Our distribution partner, Ed2go offers this financing option.