University of Richmond School of Professional & Continuing Studies, in conjunction with The Income Tax School, is proud to offer comprehensive online tax courses and continuing education to meet the needs of those just entering the tax profession, as well as experienced tax professionals already in the tax industry.
Learn how to prepare tax returns with online tax preparation courses from the comfort of your home or office.
- Learn online at your own pace, self-study
- Available 24/7
- Start with the Basics
- Easy to understand
- Learn to prepare taxes accurately
- Immediate online grading with feedback
- Instructor support provided by email
- Dashboard view for progress summary
- Certificate of completion
- Continuing education
- IRS Annual Filing Season Program (AFSP)
- Approved by CTEC, IRS, NASBA, & SCHEV
- FREE AFTR Course with Comprehensive Tax Course
- Payment plans available
- Money back guarantee
- Course can be completed in 10 weeks or less
Become a Tax Preparer!
No prior tax knowledge, high-level math, or accounting knowledge needed. No degree requirements either!
Get Started with our very popular Comprehensive Tax Course. Or, choose between a tax course bundle or one of our Chartered Tax Certificate Programs, which also include our Comprehensive Tax Course.
Learn more about this great opportunity!
Need a Tax Refresher Course?
Set Yourself APART from Unqualified Competitors & Secure Your Representation Rights before the IRS
The IRS Annual Filing Season Program (AFSP) is an annual voluntary IRS tax training program for current return preparers. It aims to recognize the efforts of non-credentialed return preparers who aspire to a higher level of professionalism.
Check out the advantages of this program!