What are the benefits to teaching a course online?
There are many! Here are a few to think about:
- Offer the income tax course of your choice with the ease of online convenience
- Place your order and receive access to the course within 24 hrs. Mon-Fri.
- Courses are accessible from any computer with Internet access
- Great for new employee prospects!
- Last minute student enrollment is no longer a problem
- Instant grading on all tests and exams
- Immediate updates & corrections to text
- Students work at their own pace
- Certificate template provided in electronic format for graduates
- Student transcripts are available upon completion (upon request)
- Students access course with a unique user id and password
- Online education website is secure
- Courses contain links to the IRS Website, Forms, Publication 17 and More
Can California Instructors teach a course online?
Yes. However, you must be CTEC approved to teach in California. See our section on CA Tax Courses for more information – or let us teach your students for you.
How up-to-date are your courses? I’m looking into obtaining training for the current tax year.
We are currently updating our courses to reflect current tax laws.
The most current tax laws usually become final in the last couple months of the year. Therefore, our courses are based on the prior tax year. We will issue tax law updates sometime around the beginning to mid-December of each year to current students. The updates will detail the tax law changes for the current year. This allows you to take the current tax law course and become familiar with the tax laws as they are enacted. The practice problems in our course allow you time to apply the knowledge as you learn. The tax law updates provide the enhancement necessary to prepare you for the upcoming tax year. There is no additional cost for the tax law updates.