Answer for I’m interested in your certificate programs but I’m afraid to make such a big commitment.

You can always start with our Comprehensive course, which is the essential foundation course for tax preparation. Then you could upgrade to the CTA or CTP certificate program. The option you choose will depend on whether or not you wish to also prepare non-individual tax returns (corporations and partnerships). The CTC would be the option if you wish to also prepare small business corporation and partnership returns. Otherwise, the CTA would meet your needs. If you are truly loving the program, you may even want to go for the CTP certificate program, which would prepare you to sit for the Enrolled Agent (EA) exam.