- 3 credit hours 2021 Tax Law Updates
- 2 credit hours 2021 Ethics
- 2 credit hours 2021 Income, Expenses, and Basis
- 8 additional hours on topics of your choice (choose from list above)
Upon purchase, the Tax Law Updates, Ethics, and Income, Expenses, and Basis Seminars will be added to your learning account automatically while your chosen 3-hour seminars will be manually added to your learning account within 1-2 business days. You will receive login credentials and may start your CE right away. These courses are not webinars, so you can access the course content at any time and work at your own pace. Students who choose to take this course are eligible for IRS and CTEC CE credit upon completion of the course.
Note: The IRS requires you to complete with a passing score by 12/31 each year in order to be accepted. Surgent Income Tax School strongly recommends you finish all courses before 12/27 at 1pm EST so we can provide proper Administrative and Surgent support. Surgent Income Tax School will report all credit hours and completed certificates to the IRS and/or CTEC (for California preparers) within 10 days of completion.
- IRS provider number: EEZ75
- CTEC provider number: 1071
- NASBA provider number: 103388