- 2 Modules comprised of 4 chapters each
- 24 hours of credit for Continuing Education (CE)
- Reading and Reference Materials
- Learning Activities
- Real world examples and applications
- Free Tax Law Updates as they become available
- Surgent ITS Support by email
- Automatic online grading with feedback
- PDF downloads for reading materials
- Hard copy books may be purchased at checkout
- Quizzes & Tests
This course is not a webinar. For more details on course content, view Learning Objectives by Chapter for 2021 Advanced I Tax Course.
Upon purchase, you will receive login credentials and may start your course right away. You can work at your own pace and access the course content at any time. You will have 3 months from your purchase date to complete the course, though many students finish much earlier. A course extension may be purchased from our online store, if needed.
Course Codes, Provider/Sponsor #s:
- IRS Provider #: EEZ75
- IRS Program #: EEZ75-T-00240-18-S, Federal Tax Law Topics/Federal Tax Related Matters Program Category
- CTEC Provider #: 1071
- CTEC Program #: 1071-CE-3018, Tax Law Program Category
- NASBA Sponsor #103388
Surgent Income Tax School will report all credit hours and completed certificates to the IRS and/or CTEC (for California preparers). Students will also earn a Certificate of Completion after each module is successfully completed.