Pass Guarantee Details
A full refund of the EA Exam Review Course(s) is available from The Income Tax School within 7 days of purchase and less than 4 hours total study time. Plus, Surgent offers a Pass Guarantee that can’t be beat!
Pass or your money back! Surgent’s EA Exam Review is simply the best way to prepare for the EA exam. If you fail all three EA exams after using our course, we’ll refund your money. To qualify for the Money Back Guarantee Program and get a tuition refund, a student must meet all of the following requirements:
- The student must register and pay full tuition (less applicable scholarships and discounts) for the entire full course. Students enrolled in individual course sections may not participate in the money-back guarantee program.
- The student must fail every exam section; students who pass one or more parts of the exam are not eligible for a refund.
- The student must achieve a ReadySCORE™ of at least 75 in each section of the course.
- The student must complete a full practice exam in each section of the course and achieve at least a 75 on each exam.
- The student must sit for each exam within 4 months of beginning study for that section and attempt all exams within 18 months of course purchase.
- If a student fails all exam sections and would like to claim a refund of tuition, the student must send score reports for each exam section to the following address within ten days of final score release:
Surgent Exam Review
201 N. King of Prussia Road
Radnor, PA 19087
Note: If the course was purchased via member agreement, Surgent may withhold addition fees upon refund.