Shipping Policy

General Shipping Policy

Products that include shipping in the price or offer free shipping will ship UPS Ground or U.S. Mail within the Continental U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses with no additional fees. For products shipping elsewhere (outside the Continental U.S. and not to an APO/FPO address), shipping will be actual cost plus a 3% charge for handling.

Our shipping charges are based on the standard UPS or U.S. Mail rates translated to an average percentage of the retail price of our products, which are primarily heavy text books. The current charge for shipping is 9% of the full retail price of the materials being shipped. We also charge 3% for handling; therefore, the total charge for shipping & handling is 12% of the full retail price (before any discounts). Products are shipped by standard ground service. Express shipping service may be available upon request at an additional cost. Please call (800) 984-1040 for details.

Hard copies of texts and shipping costs for individual online students are included in the price of the Basic, Intermediate and Comprehensive online tax courses when purchased individually, and for all six courses in the price of the CTP prepaid package. The prices of our Tax Practice Manuals also includes shipping & handling.

Delivery and Lead Time

Orders for items that are in stock are usually shipped within 24 hours, excluding weekends and holidays. Barring exceptions, these orders ship out Monday through Friday at around 4:30 pm EST.