If you’re interested in the Tax Practice Management Manuals, these webinars are like the prelude to them. These webinars, conducted by Chuck McCabe, include the same topics covered during live Strategic Planning Retreats for Tax Business Owners and Entrepreneurs that were held in Richmond, VA for several consecutive years. These webinars are full of information and have been developed from years of experience in the tax industry. Now you can benefit from the same material without the travel and hotel expenses, and without being taken away from your business. In addition, you can have other key members of your team watch and listen to the PowerPoint presentations in your office at no additional cost.
Prerecorded webinar topics
Tax Office Policies & Procedures
Motivating & Retaining Employees/Personnel Policies
Marketing with Limited Resources
Tax Business Growth Strategies / Client Retention
Expansion & Year-round Business Development
- Proven methods to generate revenue & profits
- Best practices to manage your tax business effectively
- Understanding of the secrets of the national tax firms
- A viable plan to generate year-round revenue & profit
- A vision of the successful tax business model of the future
- Systematic methods to enable your people to build your business for you
FREE tax business webinar
View the Recruit and Train Webinar for FREE ($59 value)!
Learn proven best practices developed by national tax firms to ensure an adequate supply of trained, qualified tax professionals to staff your offices.
- Characteristics of people who are the best prospects to become career seasonal tax preparers
- Where to find the best people and how to recruit them
- Advantages of teaching your own tax course to train prospective tax preparers to work for you
- The Income Tax School, a turn-key cost-effective solution requiring minimal preparation
- Alternatives to operating an income tax school, including e-learning/online tax courses and teaching at a local college
Instructor: Chuck McCabe, CEO, Peoples Income Tax, Inc.
To take advantage of this free offer, simply click the link below to order the webinar and use FREEBIE10 for the discount code at checkout. You will need to either create an account or login to one you have already created in our shopping cart. After you place your free order, you will receive an email with a link to view the webinar or you may click a link at the very top of the confirmation page.
Order your Free Recruit and Train Webinar here
Tax Business Owners of America
Are you a Tax Business Owner?
Join Tax Business Owners of America, where you can share ideas, best practices and more!
To join TBOA you must first be a member of LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com). As a LinkedIn member, you can visit the TBOA LinkedIn Group and make a request to join.