Use Your Benefits to Pay for School
Congratulations on your decision to take a tax course or Chartered Tax certificate program with The Income Tax School! The next step is to determine the best way to pay for it.
Active Military and Veteran Tuition Assistance
As a service member or veteran you may have several benefit options to help. You may be eligible for any or all of the following:
The trick is to know how, when, and where to use them. The Income Tax School works directly with Ed2go and ProTrain to help place students interested in our programs who qualify for military tuition assistance. Feel free to contact the companies below for assistance.
- Visit https://www.ed2go.com/career/military-ask-a-specialist
- Call 1.855.520.6806
- Visit https://www.protrainedu.org/tuition-assistance
- Call 1.844.235.9108
Other Tuition Assistance
- Payment plans
- If you’re financially unable to pay for your tax course all at one time, you can apply for an Affirm payment plan.
- Simply click the Affirm link under top blue box on the course page of your choosing to prequalify. View course options now
- Private education Loans
- Our distribution partner, Ed2go offers this financing option.