How to Set Yourself Apart From Unqualified Tax Preparers

The new IRS Annual Filing Season Certificate is a great opportunity for tax preparers to set themselves apart this coming filing season. The IRS will be listing all preparers who have completed the Annual Federal Tax Refresher (AFTR) course among other certified tax professionals like CPAs and EAs. This list is going to marketed to taxpayers as a way to help taxpayers determine return preparer qualifications. Image if you’re not on list list come tax time next year?

Here’s what you need to know about the new IRS program.

Ready to get yours? Check out our Annual Federal Tax Refresher Course Package.

Further Reading:

Why You Should Get Your Annual Filing Season Certificate

Will 2015 Be the Year of the Tax Professional?