It’s that time of year when we gorge on delicious foods, gather with family and try not to think about taxes or the upcoming tax season. This is the time of year that we look inward and think about the things that we are thankful for. We asked our staff to tell us what they’re thankful for and here is what they had to say.
- I am thankful for the privilege of working with a great group of people.
- I am grateful for the ability to learn new things and to share those things with others.
- I am thankful for the privilege of helping clients understand our “ever changing” tax code.
I’m thankful for the following:
- Exceptionally loyal clients.
- A wonderful, caring “extended family”, with whom I’m blessed to work with each day.
- Knowledgeable and helpful co-workers.
- A 22-year career with the company.
- The ever changing tax code and chaos created by Congress and implemented by the IRS that keeps us all gainfully employed.
I am thankful for our experienced tax preparers at Peoples Tax who help me with my taxes.
I am thankful for having a way to support my kids this past year.
I am thankful for our awesome employees!
And finally, I am thankful for the commitment of our great team of employees! The company cannot attain the goals we’ve set without great people.
What are you thankful for?