A full refund for the EA Exam Review Course(s) is available from Surgent Income Tax School within 10 business days of purchase and less than 4 hours of total study time.
Contact our Customer Service team to request a refund via Live Chat, by phone at (800) 984-1040, or by email.
Pass or your money back! Surgent’s EA Exam Review is simply the best way to prepare for the EA exam. If you fail all three EA exams after using our course, we’ll refund your money. To qualify for the Pass Guarantee and get a tuition refund, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- You must register and pay full tuition (less applicable scholarships and discounts) for the full course. Students enrolled in individual course sections may not participate in the Pass Guarantee program.
- You must fail every exam section; students who pass one or more parts of the exam are not eligible for a refund.
- You must achieve a ReadySCORE™ of at least 75 in each section of the course.
- You must complete a full practice exam in each section of the course and achieve at least a 75 on each exam.
- You must sit for each exam within 4 months of beginning study for that section and attempt all exams within 18 months of course purchase.
- If you fail all exam sections and would like to claim a refund of tuition, you must send score reports for each exam section to the following address within 10 days of final score release:
Surgent Exam Review
201 N. King of Prussia Road
Radnor, PA 19087
Note: If the course was purchased via member agreement, Surgent may withhold additional fees upon refund.