- 4 credit hours 2023 Special Needs and Concerns for Seniors
- 2 credit hours 2023 Dispositions
- 2 credit hours 2023 Income, Expenses, and Basis
- 2 credit hours 2023 Tax-Related Investments
Upon purchase, the seminars will be added to your learning account automatically. You will receive login credentials and may start your CE right away. These courses are not webinars, so you can access the course content at any time and work at your own pace. Students who choose to take this course are eligible for IRS and CTEC CE credit upon completion of the course.
Note: The IRS requires you to complete with a passing score by 12/31 each year in order to be accepted. Surgent Income Tax School strongly recommends you finish all AFSP required courses before 12/27 at 1pm EST so we can provide proper Administrative and Course support. Courses completed prior to midnight on 12/31 will be reported to the IRS within 10 days of completion. Surgent Income Tax School will report all credit hours and completed certificates to the IRS and/or CTEC (for California preparers) within 10 days of completion.
- IRS provider number: EEZ75
- CTEC provider number: 1071
- NASBA provider number: 103388