- 2 Modules comprised of 5 chapters each
- Reading and Reference Materials
- Learning Activities
- Real world examples and applications
- Free Tax Law Updates as they become available
- Instructor support by email
- Automatic online grading with feedback
- PDF downloads for reading materials
- Hard copy books may be purchased at checkout
- Quizzes & Tests
This course is not a webinar. For more details on course content, view Contents and Learning Objectives by Chapter for Advanced I.
Within two business days of purchase and receipt of students’ first/last names and email addresses, students will receive login credentials and may begin course work. Students can work at their own pace and access the course content at any time. Students will have 3 months from purchase date to complete the course, though many students finish much earlier. A course extension may be purchased from our online store, if needed.
- Any hard copy books purchased are non-refundable
- The refund policy for We Teach products is the same as our Self-Study & Online for Individual Students