- 2 Modules comprised of 25 hours of education
- Reading and Reference Materials
- Learning Activities
- Real world examples and applications
- Practical Pointers for your own use
- Quizzes & Tests
- Surgent ITS Support by email
- Automatic online grading with feedback on most graded assignments
- PDF downloads for reading materials
- Hard copy books may be purchased at checkout
This course is not a webinar. For more details on course content, view 2023 Learning Objectives by Chapter for Small Business I.
Within two business days of purchase and receipt of students’ first/last names and email addresses, students will receive login credentials and may begin course work. Students can work at their own pace and access the course content at any time. Students will have 3 months from purchase date to complete the course, though many students finish much earlier. A course extension may be purchased from our online store, if needed.
- IRS Provider #: EEZ75
- CTEC Provider #: 1071
- NASBA Sponsor #: 103388
IRS Program # Small Business I
- Module 1: EEZ75-T-00427-23-S
- Module 2: EE76-T-00428-23-S
CTEC Program # Small Business I
- Module 1: 1071-CE-3168
- Module 2: 1071-CE-3169
- The IRS requires you to complete all CE with a passing score by 12/31 each year in order to be accepted. Surgent Income Tax School will report all credit hours and completed certificates to the IRS and/or CTEC (for California preparers).
Attention CTEC Students:
- Surgent ITS students should complete CTEC CE by 10/21 each year to ensure timely reporting in order to meet the 10/31 CTEC renewal deadline.
- CTEC students are responsible for verifying their own credits through their CTEC account before 10/21 to ensure complete and timely reporting of their CE before the 10/31 CTEC renewal deadline.
- Surgent Income Tax School will do its best to request PTIN and CTEC numbers from Surgent ITS students, but it is the student’s responsibility to provide them to Surgent ITS School Administrators to ensure timely CE reporting.
- Surgent Income Tax School is not liable for any delays caused by the CTEC.org website or the student’s failure to comply with the above requested actions.
- CTEC does offer late renewal for an additional fee, in which case Surgent ITS students must complete CTEC CE by 1/5 of each year to meet the 1/15 CTEC late renewal deadline.
- Any hard copy books purchased are non-refundable
- The refund policy for We Teach products is the same as our Self-Study & Online for Individual Students