- Online, self-paced study
- Reading and Reference Materials
- Learning Activities
- Real world examples and applications
- Quizzes & Tests
- Instructor support by email
- Automatic online grading with feedback
- 3 hours of credit for Continuing Education (CE)
- Also qualifies for Enrolled Agent (EA) CE
- PDF downloads for reading materials
- Free Tax Law Updates as they become available
- Access to course material for up to one year upon purchase
- Certificate of Completion emailed to students with a passing grade of 70% or higher
Prior tax preparation experience/knowledge is suggested. This course is not a webinar. Upon purchase, you will receive login credentials and may start your course right away.
Note: The IRS requires you to complete with a passing score by 12/31 each year in order to be accepted. The Income Tax School strongly recommends you finish all AFSP required courses before 12/27 at 1pm EST so we can provide proper Instructor, Administrative, and Technical support. Courses completed prior to midnight on 12/31 will be reported to the IRS within 10 days of completion. The Income Tax School will report all credit hours and completed certificates to the IRS and/or CTEC (for California preparers).