- 5 credit hours 2021 California 5-Hour CE Course #: 1071-CE-3076
- 3 credit hours 2021 Tax Law Updates Course#: 1071-CE-3073
- 2 credit hours 2021 Ethics Course#: 1071-CE-3074
- 10 additional hours on topics of your choice (choose from list above)
Upon purchase, the California State Tax Law, Tax Law Updates, and Ethics Seminars will be added to your learning account automatically while your chosen seminars will be manually added to your learning account within 1-2 business days. You will receive login credentials and may start your CE right away. These courses are not webinars, so you can access the course content at any time and work at your own pace.
The base seminars for this package are 2021 version, which includes 2020 tax law. Students who choose to take this course are eligible for IRS and CTEC CE credit upon completion of the course.
Note: The IRS requires you to complete with a passing score by 12/31 each year in order to be accepted. Surgent Income Tax School strongly recommends you finish all courses before 12/27 at 1pm EST so we can provide proper Administrative and Course support. Surgent Income Tax School will report all credit hours and completed certificates to the IRS and/or CTEC (for California preparers) within 10 days of completion.
Note to CTEC Students:
- ITS students should complete CTEC CE by 10/21 each year to ensure timely reporting in order to meet the 10/31 CTEC renewal deadline.
- CTEC students are responsible for verifying their own credits through their CTEC account before 10/21 to ensure complete and timely reporting of their CE before the 10/31 CTEC renewal deadline.
- The Income Tax School will do its best to request PTIN and CTEC numbers from ITS students, but it is the student’s responsibility to provide them to ITS School Administrators to ensure timely CE reporting.
- The Income Tax School is not liable for any delays caused by the CTEC.org website or the student’s failure to comply with the above requested actions.
- CTEC does offer late renewal for an additional fee, in which case ITS students must complete CTEC CE by 1/5 of each year to meet the 1/15 CTEC late renewal deadline.
- IRS provider number: EEZ75
- CTEC provider number: 1071
- NASBA provider number: 103388