Operator Kit includes:
- Annual required purchase before materials may be purchased (discounted for renewals)
- Includes ITS Operator’s license, Tax School Operations Manual in electronic format
- Support for instructors by email
Instructor Materials includes: (per kit)
- An online Instructor Resource Center (IRC), which includes an Instructor’s Workshop with hints and tips to help you operate a successful tax school, the Tax School Operator’s Manual, answer keys for all graded assignments including review and chapter questions, learning activities, quizzes, and exams. PowerPoints for the course(s) you are teaching, an electronic copy of the Student Manual, resources available to the students, and reading references.
- Instructors may print quizzes and exams for their live classroom students, which will require manual grading; or the instructor may opt to have students complete graded assignments online with automatic grading.
3, 5, or 10 Student Kit includes:
- Online (you are providing the academic support online): A User ID and password for each student in your kit. This provides access to all required course content, student resources such as IRS publications, instructions, forms, reading references, chapter study questions, learning activities, appendices, worksheets, tax law updates, and so much more.
- Books (you are teaching the courses face-to-face): hard copy student manuals are included. Book kits are typically purchased for FACE TO FACE classes.
- Online and Face to Face instructors receive an Instructor Resource Center accessible online.
Prior tax preparation experience/knowledge is suggested. Students normally enroll in this course after completing the Comprehensive Tax Course and working at least one season as a tax preparer
This course is not a webinar
We provide all students with a free Tax Law Update once the IRS issues updates
- Online, self-study tax course
- Study anywhere/anytime with an internet connection
- All reading material is viewable online with optional PDF downloads
- Automatic online grading
About the course:
- Total of 10 chapters
- 2 modules, 5 chapters per module
- Total of 30 CE credit hours
- 3 months from date of registration to complete the course online.
View the Table of Contents:
- Affordable Care Act
- At Risk Rules
- Passive Activities
- Injured/Innocent Spouse
- Tax/Special Credits
- COGS/Business Start-Up
- Section 179
- Employee Business Expense
- Office in Home
- Auto Expenses
- Self-Employment Tax
- Statutory Employees
- Capital Gains/Losses
- Basis of Property
- Sale of Stock
- Installment Sales
- Rental Properties
- Sale of Business Property
- Estimated Taxes