- 2 Modules comprised of 24-hours of education
- Reading and Reference Materials
- Learning Activities
- Real world examples and applications
- Free Tax Law Updates as they become available
- Instructor support by email
- Automatic online grading with feedback
- PDF downloads for reading materials
- Hard copy books may be purchased at checkout
- CA Edition – includes California 5-Hour CE Course #: 1071-CE-3026
- Business Organization
- Income, Expenses, and Basis
- Sole Proprietorships
- Understanding Financial Reporting
- Employment Taxes and COVID-19
- Upon purchase, you will receive login credentials via email and may start your course right away.
- You can work at your own pace and access the course content at any time.
- You will have 3 months from your purchase date to complete the course, though many students finish much earlier.
- A course extension may be purchased from our online store, if needed.
Certificate of Completion and Reporting CE:
- Students will also earn a Certificate of Completion after each module that will be available for download in the learning management system.
- The Income Tax School will report all credit hours and completed certificates to the IRS and/or CTEC (for California preparers).
- IRS Provider #: EEZ75
- CTEC Provider #: 1071
- NASBA Sponsor #: 103388
IRS Program # Small Business I
- Module 1: EEZ75-T-00285-20-S
- Module 2: EE76-T-00286-20-S
CTEC Program # Small Business I
- Module 1: 1071-QE-3059
- Module 2: 1071-QE-3060
- The IRS requires you to complete with a passing score by 12/31 each year in order to be accepted. The Income Tax School strongly recommends you finish all AFSP required courses before 12/27 at 1pm EST so we can provide proper Instructor, Administrative, and Technical support. Courses completed prior to midnight on 12/31 will be reported to the IRS within 10 days of completion. The Income Tax School will report all credit hours and completed certificates to the IRS and/or CTEC (for California preparers).
Attention CTEC Students:
- ITS students should complete CTEC CE by 10/21 each year to ensure timely reporting in order to meet the 10/31 CTEC renewal deadline.
- CTEC students are responsible for verifying their own credits through their CTEC account before 10/21 to ensure complete and timely reporting of their CE before the 10/31 CTEC renewal deadline.
- The Income Tax School will do its best to request PTIN and CTEC numbers from ITS students, but it is the student’s responsibility to provide them to ITS School Administrators to ensure timely CE reporting.
- The Income Tax School is not liable for any delays caused by the CTEC.org website or the student’s failure to comply with the above requested actions.
- CTEC does offer late renewal for an additional fee, in which case ITS students must complete CTEC CE by 1/5 of each year to meet the 1/15 CTEC late renewal deadline.