Operator Kit includes:
- Annual required purchase before materials may be purchased (discounted for renewals)
- Includes ITS Operator’s license, Tax School Operations Manual in electronic format
- Support for instructors by email
Instructor Materials includes: (per kit)
- An online Instructor Resource Center (IRC), which includes an Instructor’s Workshop with hints and tips to help you operate a successful tax school, the Tax School Operator’s Manual, answer keys for all graded assignments including review and chapter questions, learning activities, quizzes, and exams. PowerPoints for the course(s) you are teaching, an electronic copy of the Student Manual, resources available to the students, and reading references.
- Instructors may print quizzes and exams for their live classroom students, which will require manual grading; or the instructor may opt to have students complete graded assignments online with automatic grading.
3, 5, or 10 Student Kit includes:
- Online (you are providing the academic support online): A User ID and password for each student in your kit. This provides access to all required course content, student resources such as IRS publications, instructions, forms, reading references, chapter study questions, learning activities, appendices, worksheets, tax law updates, and so much more.
- Books (you are teaching the courses face-to-face): hard copy student manuals are included. Book kits are typically purchased for FACE TO FACE classes.
- Online and Face to Face instructors receive an Instructor Resource Center accessible online.
This course is not a webinar
We provide all students with a free Tax Law Update once the IRS issues updates
Prior tax preparation experience/knowledge of individual tax return preparation is suggested
- Online, self-study beginner tax course
- Study anywhere/anytime with an internet connection
- All reading material is viewable online with optional PDF downloads
- Automatic online grading
About the course:
- Total of 10 chapters
- 2 modules, 5 chapters per module
- Total of 30 CE credit hours
- 3 months from date of registration to complete the course.
- Extensions can be purchased if more time is needed.
- California Edition includes Small Business I, plus the following seminars below:
View the Table of Contents:
- Business Types
- Accounting Methods
- Financial Statements
- Business Income
- Schedule C
- Section 179
- Contractor vs. Employee
- Sale of Business Property
- Corporations – C, S, LLC
- Employee Taxes
- Excise Taxes
- Employee Benefits
- Retirement Plans